test

test

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Little Bit of Bragging

Just wanted to post a couple of pieces my husband did for his show, That Morning Show on E!. My husband helped create the show and celebrated his last day there yesterday, as he is moving on to produce a new prime time family challenge show for NBC. While there at That Morning Show as the creative executive, he got to live out his on camera dream and do a bunch of field segments. Here's a few.





And yes, that is our dog. And yes, that was just before a desperately-needed grooming appointment. You honestly wouldn't recognize him now. And yes, he is pretty old and just that calm all the time.



The "oh-so-funny" part of this piece is that my husband lost his wedding ring in the surf while frolicking with another woman. Hilarious, right? (INSERT SARCASM HERE.)

I'm so proud of my hubby and all of his hard work. He moved to a roach-infested apartment right after college and got a job as one of those tour guides aboard the trams at Universal Studios. I stayed behind in Long Beach while he worked his butt off to make it in an industry in which he knew no one (in an industry in which you MUST no someone). His hard work and determination never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: